For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "-ganon95- The Liquid Fact"

oh wow

Bell eargasm for the win. I love this song. I am now going to download it and listen to it continuously for the next week or so. You sir, win. That is all

fav

FRS

:D

i have listened to this song continuously for...um...a while

Le Gasp!

Is it okay if i just shit my pants?

permission granted

Very variant!

I'm currently making a game called "Rising Water", and this theme inspired me to add some cool context into it.

I like it! and it's pretty ironic at how the game takes place in a factory, with water pouring down into it.. this song certainly gives me some interesting ideas.. and I love how it matches the similar style..

Great job!

thanks :)

are you going to use the song in the game?

Brilliant mind

I have to say, this beat is pretty dark yet catchy at the same time. I can really see this being used in a dark rpg styled game as well where you were either escaping a experimental lab of some kind or arriving in some magical land and staying away from the friendly individuals as you had no idea if they were truly friendly or not.

The bass and synths sound awesome. Really love the whistle bell sound that plays throughout the who tune as well. It gives that feel as if you should be happy as you go to new places and experience new things in life as well.

The drums put emphasis on how serious it is to get out of there at the same time as there are surprises around every corner. Good and bad ones. Which ones you find are up to the mind.

Overall, a great piece of work.

Review Request Club

ganon95 responds:

dark? that wasn't exactly my intention but if thats how you see it then thats how it is :P

glad u guys like that bell sound :) its one of my favs too.

the drums are one of the stronger points of the song

that flutter sound >______>
it's an eargasm every time I hear that damn thing in your beat haha
:p

ganon95 responds:

that was actually the very first thing I made in this song, and then I built the rest around it