Reviews for "-ganon95- The Liquid Fact"

qiopeugvklm

This is great. There are so many good elements here. Great beat, excellent variety of sounds, and the whole thing just has a great vibe. I love at 2:35 when everything drops out and it comes back with that lead sound doubled up. It sounds very complex but at the same time it doesn't overcrowd the rest of the song.

I've got to say though, most of the song doesn't sound like Drum and Bass, but whatever.
9/10.
5/5.

ganon95 responds:

glad u like it =]

honestly, 2:35 is my fav part of this song, it actually doesn't double up all i did was add a delay to it after the drop off.

im kinda on the edge about the genre, i think it fits in drum n bass. but it could technically be other genres. this is pretty much a mix of like 3 genres