Reviews for "-ganon95- The Liquid Fact"

cool

Really good intro. Atmospheric, with that hat thing that keeps the rhythm right from the start. Then you introduce some additional percussion elements that really build this thing up. You really pulled that off well.

I'm not all for the uppity synths, I think the sound is a bit in conflict with the rest of the song. Like, the bass and percussion is so tight, you know? And then when the heavily processed bells with delay and reverb comes in, that tight quality of the song isn't there anymore. But it does come back later on in the song (specifically everything from 1:35 and on).

The theory nerd in me got a kick from it too, I'm really a fan of that E note that you introduce once in a while. The song is in C minor and generally has that very minor/aeolian feel, so the E (i.e the major third) is very surprising, pleasantly so.

Anyway this is really great. Nice work man!!

thanks for the review!

i felt the bells in the intro gave it a nice strong underwater feeling.

yea the bass and percussion is a bit tight.

the E note is a nice touch eh?

Dat's sick

I'm serious

im glad

im serious

Repect

It does have a liquidy feel to it. I love your music and am a big fan.

thanks :)

i felt liquid so liquid is it!

almost like FUnky Kota

so, yeah. it's great!

thanks =]

beginning is great

Love the goldeneye feel to the beginning. Oh dang, that's slick. Also REALLY love the intro of the bells. Not so much on the arp though. Awesome ambient feel to everything. Like the way it's heading @ 1:00 a little more now.

Cool arp that comes in @ 1:20ish. I'm enjoying quite a bit on the whole. Superb work I'd say. Not perfect, but I guess that would have to involve screaming metal guitars glitch breaks at one point in every song for it be perfect to me.

ganon95 responds:

hehe thanks, not everyone is gonna think its perfect tho