Reviews for "-ganon95- The Liquid Fact"

Really awesome

I love it, it's so ambient. All the sounds and effects you used were very well done. The drumming fit nicely in with the sounds and ambient feeling. Personally I really enjoyed the feeling of the kick drum. Quiet but heavy at the same time. I also liked the variations on the themes played through out the song, it was cool, made me think of an orchestral piece. I had no issues with this song to be honest. Very well done.

ganon95 responds:

thanks :) i really like the overall underwater feeling in this one

sweet

i wish i could give this a detailed review but i cant think of anything to say.... its really beyond words

glad ya liked it :)

whats up sexy

dude glad to see you still out here making music, glad you kept going along with what you enjoy other then me who stopped making music.
That being said, good song bro.

ganon95 responds:

you stopped making music? duuuude that sucks man music is so fun :) yea im still makin music and am constantly trying to improove myself :P

Brilliant mind

I have to say, this beat is pretty dark yet catchy at the same time. I can really see this being used in a dark rpg styled game as well where you were either escaping a experimental lab of some kind or arriving in some magical land and staying away from the friendly individuals as you had no idea if they were truly friendly or not.

The bass and synths sound awesome. Really love the whistle bell sound that plays throughout the who tune as well. It gives that feel as if you should be happy as you go to new places and experience new things in life as well.

The drums put emphasis on how serious it is to get out of there at the same time as there are surprises around every corner. Good and bad ones. Which ones you find are up to the mind.

Overall, a great piece of work.

Review Request Club

ganon95 responds:

dark? that wasn't exactly my intention but if thats how you see it then thats how it is :P

glad u guys like that bell sound :) its one of my favs too.

the drums are one of the stronger points of the song

This song didn't really hit it.

This song has great potential. I can see it being used for a game while the character is walking around, it's very mellow for me. This song actually puts you underwater and you feel like you're going under seeing all the creatures of the sea.

My favorite part is the beginning. Great intro! I just fell in love with it. Like Supersteph54, I completely agree about the chimes thing, if you were to make those changes it would sound so much better.

A suggestion that I think would make the song sound a lot cooler would be if there were arpeggios happening that weren't necessarily I,III,V but with huge variants so that they still fit the chord, but added an almost desolate sound. Great Job.

Review Request Club

ganon95 responds:

hm ill consider that arp thing if i update this song :)

underwater was the overall feeling i was going for