Reviews for "Dragon Fist 3"

Ok...but the glitch was annoying.

This piece was done very well...
but as the title states, I had a major problem with a certain glitch in the game.
As you are fighting The High Priest, there is one move that causes him to keep punching you no matter what, and you couldn't do anything about it.
It doesn't stop even after you die. So, after fighting 23 characters (two sets of two), I lost all that progress...It was quite infuriating. So, try to fix it.
Overall, the game was awesome.
I spent maybe 3 hours playing it. Staring at the screen.
Just some constructive criticism, but keep 'em coming. You're good at it.
pEaCe
~iraq~

DJStatika responds:

That does sound annoying, sorry ab9out that. Thought I had fixed that bug

O_O

This is so goddamned great.

Lemme give you a full review (kinda).

Graphics: Better than DF2, with shading. But it's still not that nice. The slow-motion increases this score as everything become more realisitc, IMO.
Style: Like in DF2, though the grabbing and no guard-walking make it a bit better.
Sound: It was realistic enough. But when a female character got hit, she cried out like a man. Now that's a weird shit.
Violence: No more man-flying like in DF2, better blood and more realistic stuff like in real life, you fall down differently.
Interactivity: Unique, simple and fun; a feature that never found in other fighting games. The other games maybe fun, but it's not as simple as this. And plus, character editor maxes this score out.
Humor: No more man-flying. So it was less of a humor, but you got that by humilating your friends with this :D
Overall: Masterpiece of work.

Great game!

Chinese martial arts cinema. That's a good way of putting it. Some familiar faces there, costumes, even variations on famous names (Bruce Lee = Billy Lo). That made me smile. Although one thing I do disagree with is that ninjas used ninja-tos, not katanas as their primary weapons. Well actually there are a lot of contradiction in weapons/special moves. Very happy to see such a wide range of fighting styles though- drunken boxing, different forms in kung fu, not too sure if Billy was doing Jeet Kune Do...

So much to do, no time to do it in. A hugely expansive game with much appreciated familiarity of characters. Kicking ass feels so much cooler when you're Bruce Lee, doesn't it? Anyway, great game. Little choppy, but with that many characters, who can blame you? Music could have been upped a notch, but otherwise very good.

~VelvetDarkRocks~

DJStatika responds:

Billy Lo was the name of bruce lee's character in game of death! also in Enter the dragon his character was refered to Mr Lee, so thats what i put in the game

Great!

Great game, a good ol' time killer!
Loved the simplicety of the game, smal amout of keys, not to complex and easy to learn :)

Anywas... LOVE from Essassin!

The way a fighting game should be.

Pros:
-Great variety of characters and attacks
-Simple and easy to get the hang of
-Well-balanced attacks
-Tons of fun to exeriment with

Cons:
-Mediocre graphics
-Great amounts of slowdown (or at least on my five-year-old Dell)

All in all, a great game. Improve on this in Dragon Fist 4 (if you make it), and you'll get a perfect 10!