Reviews for "Dragon Fist 3"

AWESOME!

This game owns! I gave humor a ten because the 'Masters Of Death' had lampshades on their head... What's up with that? Great game man can't wait for another.

DJStatika responds:

Hehe, took me ages to draw those hats. The Masters of Death are from the film: shogun Assassin and eys they wear lambshades in that. Good film, watch it

Your best non-multiplayer game yet

There's so much effing ways to create your own character, so many ways to kill someone, but only one way to finger jab.lol.
[repeat title]. :)

Yeah!

Buddha palm, tiger fighting style and double broadsword = godly unbeatable combination!

This game rocks! The twins are always pretty damn difficult, and the dragon guard is pretty hard too. Solid game, I must say. So must different techniques, and still it's pretty darn well balanced :D

I'm having alot of fun.. beating everything except legendary.. Will do that tomorrow, gotta sleep now :p

It's a shame that the fighters sometimes look downright rediculous though.. My only complaint.

Very Good!

That was probably one of the best fighting games I have played on Newgrounds. I didn't find any problems with this game. The controls were well done and the sound and graphics were superb.

simply awesome

this is the best game ive played in a long time, very fun, im still trying to beat master with my custom character(dam its hard)