Reviews for "Dragon Fist 3"

...

Was good.

Awesome

Excellent!

One thing I noticed is that the styles and weapons aren't that balanced. For example, drunken fist (eg. bald guy with the white beard and yellow) seems to be a lot better than other styles.

DJStatika responds:

I thought drunken fist was on of the weaker ones....

Different styles require different tactics, it depends on how you play. I think they are fairly balanced

O.....M......G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN THIS GAME RULEZ!I'M A MAJOR FAN OF DRAGONFIST1,2 AND 3! HOW DID YOU GET SUCH AN IDEA! AND YOU KNOW WHY I PUT HUMOR IS 10 BECAUSE WHEN I CLICKED LEGEND IN SINGLE PLAYER I WAS IN ROUND 2 THE I GOT KILLED THE SAME TIME MY OPPONENT GOT KILLED IT WAS WEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR RRRRRDDDDD.GOOD JOB I HOPE THERE WILL BE DRAGON FIST 4 =)!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO KEEP IT UP!.

A blast from the past!

I rememberplaying Dragon Fist 2 and thinking it was amazing, but I wasn't really sure who the characters where lol
But now, I can see so many memorable ones!
The amount of characters is immense, and the ability to make your own was genius.
And I gotta say, seeing master cheng as an old man made me quite happy ^_^
Keep it up