Reviews for "Dragon Fist 3"

dude...

its good , but you need to pratice some Kung Fu class!
Beliave me....i have 1 year of kung fu.

DJStatika responds:

Yes there are some inaccuracies in the game, but I would be very surprised if you know what they are.

I teach kung fu and get lots of practice btw. After 1 year, you are not going to be an expert, and certainly arent going to have the knowledge to know if I need more practice or not. Beside the fact that youve never seen me do kung fu or know who I am

Very well thought-thru and detailed gaming concept

The details to the game is amazing with various characters from movies and history. The fighting style, dress and background is amazing too. One draw back is the repetitive nature of the game which is inevitable, given that it is a 1 v 1 fighting game. The weapon and character editor makes it more intersting though.
Good Job!

Great job

I was a big fan of your work in DF2, i owned people with the girl doing that spinning attack 80% damage FTW! Anyways im sad to say i cannot play this version. My computer is very low on speed and lags everytime a special or a weapon is equipted. Although i do love your work and i hope to see more from you :)

Great.

Excellent game, graphics are good the style is unique fighting styles are varied and all the skills are balanced. I loved the character customization option. As soon as I unlocked it I made a "Kung Fu" style character.

Things I didn't like:
-I didn't like the gravity option. It made the game un-realistic.
-It's true the game is demanding but I'm on T1 and it still lagged.(when fighting twins or two enemies.)

P.S Cannot wait for the next one :D.

-YZ

DJStatika responds:

The gravity is to accomodate characters from different types of film. I.E Li Mu Bai is from crouching tiger, and in that he could pretty much fly. So I have represented that with varying gravity.

Your T1 connection wont make any difference. You need a faster graphics card to have the game run faster

Hand buster.

Throughout the game I noticed constant what seemed like lag. The controls were very sloppy and the characters move very slowly.

DJStatika responds:

Nothing wrong with the controls, i think they are simple and easy to get the hang of without having to press 15 different buttons. If you dont have a qwerty keyboard though it will be hard

On a slow computer, the game will run slow. Thats just how it is, nothing I can do without compromising the game