Reviews for "Dragon Fist 3"

holy shit! VERY GOOD GAME!

i give this game a 10 outta 10 this game was very good very well made and i thank whoever made it for making it I love it it's very addictive very entertaining although there are some downers about it.....one thing is getting money is a bit to hard and that one bitch with the gun! WTF! She was firing like constantly at me i barely beat HER lol i finally said FUCK it and pulled out my shotgun and finished that bitch off but make her a bit easier ya know.....

DJStatika responds:

are you sure you are reviewing the right game....?

Really good!!

Really funny and really simple good fight game!! I like ist!! The time fly away when you play it!! But the moves are a little difficult!!

pretty good

not bad.. but i think the DRAGON MASTER at the second mode was a bit to hard

Cool

that was some dam fun. Do i NEED to sya anymore?

WTF!!!!

Every time i make a character on character creator i use im and then hes replaced!!by some crappy supereme nija or master of death thats already a character!!!! Get a delete button!