Reviews for "Dragon Fist 3"

LOVE IT

so great!

One problem

You see, the problem is that everytime that i exit it deletes the begginer single player fights i did so now, everytime i play again i have to complete it again so i can unlock character editor great game though.

pure shit

you can just spam all day long the weapons lack of combos or more hits way overrated game

The Best fighting game i've EVER played by far.

But there tons of bugs/glitches eg. I got the dragon stance before completing legend mode.but I only give 10 to nearly perfect games

plus I literally spend about DAYS playing this game.It's also really challenging but I completed it..... tee hee:)

PLEASE make a dragon fist 4 including the crane and leopard stance and please include the 18 arms of wushu and more special moves,weapons etc.
So Seriously,Thanks man..,just thanks.I would buy this game on a disk for $30.no joke.

Awsome game

Im only finding 1 little tiny lag when you do a special it lags for a second fix that and perfect game