Reviews for "Dragon Fist 3"

awesome game

I can't decide either i like the 2nd one better or first one better

nice game

this is a nice action game , the graphic kindda reminds me of old games though ^^
i tried to make my own character but when i used it to the end it kindda got overwritten and it become master of death...weird..

All Around Great Game

This games just amazing, for a flash game its really fun to play and everything is just great. I gave it a 9 because of the Bruce Lee clones. Their stance is all wrong, Jeet Kune Do is different, a fighters stance isnt with like wavy hands. the back hand is near the body and the front hand is extended a little so it is easier to do the Straight Punch. other than that the games is pretty amazing i just wish some parts were a little easier

Awsome!

This is my absolute favorite fighting flash game! Finished it with every character too!

goood

this is accurate coming from a real chinese guy