Reviews for "Megaman: Ultimate Enemy"

Heh-heh!

I too would like to say that this crazy banana should have been a real boss in Mega Man, but everyone has said it before me already. I love the use of MM4 boss music. And with the crazy banana "music" in the background, this was absolutely hilarious! This was very funny. That banana gives more of a fight than Guts Man does.

lolwut? that was so stupid that it was hilarious

Very Good
Megaman Was A Beast And DESTROYED That Banana

The fight was so halirous! I loved how that bannana was throwing rocks to Mega Man at the rythm of the song he was singing, if you know what I mean. I didn't like the voice actor for Mega Man. Try more like a little kid voice, but I don't mean like in gay voice. Nice job on the video dude.

this is like the hardest boss ever!
I love this movie!!!!!!