Reviews for "Girl's fight"

nice

This is a nice move

really clean animation

it was almost like watching TV
i really liked the animation in this, it was really smooth most of the time and idunno it was just really sqeaky clean

I think you could have done better on the sound though, and maybe when you make this into a series or something have voice acting and subtitles, i think this has very good potential to become a good series =)

Good but...

I really liked the graphics in the flash, and all though i didn't understand what was written or where he suddenly got that robot from. Ill give it a good score, but next time.. could we get something in english, i am sure it would be really great :)

nice one

that was a pretty good animation. a little bit short overall, but very nice graphics, good audio, and some wicked action in this one... and i mean some wicked action in this one. it was pretty intense in some spots and it made for some very good entertainment.
good work.

Can you say "lolita"?

Good animation and all, and I do love anime...
but not so into the little girl-action-hero stuff