Reviews for "The Light that Sang"

Very good

I really enjoyed it.

Ps, i hope you friend has a good life in furry heaven

MarkySpark responds:

I'm sure he is running around and playing with balls of rolled up paper there. Opening doors and trying his best to turn the fire on with his paw. I will never forget my black and white pussycat who was 14 when he passed away.

Very Good

your songs show the emotions that you feel

Just . . . wow

This song makes me miss your cat. Very powerful.

this is MATHMATICAL!

this song really speaks to me, like its talking about something i can relate to, kinda. awesome show, great job! ;)

This song...

... Reminds me of the day my cat disappeared. She just... vanished. No open windows, no open doors, nothing. No way she could have gotten out. Yet when I got home, she wasn't there. I spent all night looking outside, but I never found her. I was told she probably went off to die... she was 16 years old... I'm sorry, I can't type anymore. Give me a moment [wipes tears from face]
I miss her... :'(