Reviews for "Ohmygodimonfire!"

hahahahaha

ZOMG u got front page... that is AWESOME!! i really didnt believe you at first... and you thought it was going to turn out bad... great movie though, and a great tribute to a great person i never knew.

XxwaSSupxX responds:

Haha, I did the same thing when Connor called me up and told me. ITS AWESOME!

YAY!!!

I can sing more than half of it even

O-H-M-Y-G-O-D-I-M-O-N-F-I-R-E- S-O-M-E-B-O-D-Y-P-U-T-M-E-O-U- T-F-O-R-C-R-Y-I-N-G-O-U-T-L-O- U-D

Haha, thats good.

Thanks!

ohmygodimonfiresomebodyputmeou tforcryingoutloud

nice this is like tom's theme song from decline i know you think that what i just said made you think i was saying you stole from decline but seriously it is his theme song and now im thinking decline ppl would steal this concept and make it with tom in it which is awesome well anyways awesome flash ohmygodimonfiresomebodyputmeou tforcryingoutloud thats a mouthful :D

XxwaSSupxX responds:

Well, someoen who talks to Tom from Decline left a review stating that it had nothing to do with this song anyway, it was just something random he said while recording lines for one of the cartoons.
but yeah, thanks!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude this was AWESOME! get bored more often. if u can make this stuff in just a couple of hours u can realy get a good movie series goin. best music video ever btw. make more like this.

Insta-5.

Was looking around, and whad-ya know I found this. Never heard it before, but it's a neat twist. Nice animation and the whole thing had me cracking up. Animation flows very smoothly with the song. Love the letters close up effect. Nice Job.
Added to favorites!