Reviews for "Ohmygodimonfire!"

I can dig it.

A little simple, sure, but theres fire. Theres a plus. Also, its different. To summerize (even more so), not bad. Keep at it fine sir.

Why thank you.

Interesting.

Never heard this song before. I talk to Dim a lot (plus I Dim, Tom and Dan in London), and I can tell you the phrase "OMGI'MONFIRE" from Decline actually just randomly came from something Tom said whilst recording lines. It doesn't have any connection with this song.

The character animation in this was fairly basic, I think it could use some easing perhaps? It was rather entertaining though, would have been more impressed if the song was your own work.

Still it was decent. Keep it up.

XxwaSSupxX responds:

Oh, well thanks for the clarification. Um, i don't know how to make music, but as soon as i find out how, ill start making songs like these for my own use.

L.O.Freakin'.L

That....was great, I applaud your master creation!

Loved the song, it's been stuck in my head since I first head my friend play it xD

haha thanks.
Yea, that song has been stuck in me and my friends heads to and We tend to laugh at it at random times during our classes...

Thanks!

Amazing.

That was freakin wicked. Good music to match the proper graphics for this movie. Made me cry laughing.*claps*

XxwaSSupxX responds:

haha i made someone cry!
hahahaha

Thanks!

hahahah

Awesome! Need mp3 for that song!

XxwaSSupxX responds:

Haha, yes you do... Thanks!