Reviews for "The Adventure(s) of Snarf"

wow

This was a master piece.

10/10

10/10

Awesome

-GOOD-
I love the way you draw snarf. The graphics were good on all the characters and the backgrounds were done good. There was some humor in this like "It passes with a 1.9" (Even though it got less). The music playing in the background was good and the FbF thing was coolio.

-BAD-
I think you could of spruced up the part were your watching the flash a bit. Even though those sticks looked funny.

-OVERALL-
Good movie with good graphics.

~Review Request Club~

Hey Snarf :O

Looks like you finally got a flash into the portal, and it totally kicks ass! The plot was great, the humor was rich, and the music was swell! But you're forgetting something. You know it. I know it. The NGPD knows it. Anyways, keep making these awesome flashes! Peace out snarf.

xthesnarfx responds:

When I offered to make an NGPD flash I was really bad and I mean REALLY BAD! Now I was accaly planning on writing a script for an NGPD flash. It would give me a chance to practice things I cant practice with this little mini series Im makeing. So IM me if you got a script or something.

I see the workings of a great group.

You guys could become the next good Clock Crew rip-offs. That was a very decent (and accurate) flash. Even if your other works suck, at least you'll be better than Kitty Krew.