Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Phoenix Wrong: Oh God!"

Very well done

I liked it. A great flash submission. I look forward to seeing more flashes by you. Keep it up.

VRSword responds:

A sequel is on the way!

ehhhh....

It was ok. I mean, it could have been better by such a small margin. First, I suggest not having the flash so large as to the point of showing all of the pixelation. Second, don't steal jokes from other phoenix wrongs. Third, the timing for some of the stuff is incredibly off, and there were times when it would've been better if the segment ended faster. Some of the segments were great, like the gun coming out of phoenix's finger and shooting the visor dude, but there were other ones that weren't funny at all, or had horrible sound quality, was timed badly, or all of the above. There's room for improvement, but I do wish that people wouldn't use the name "Phoenix Wrong" for flashes that aren't made by the original Phoenix Wrong creator. I mean, sure, he's called Phoenix Wrong in the game itself at one point, but still.

VRSword responds:

I made the screen bigger, mainly cause i just hate small screens, and the only joke i remember stealing is the godzilla one, but i added to that. But thanks for your honesty, i'll bear these flaws mind and try to improve them in any future animations i make.

what's that coming over the hill... *gozilla*

it was funny... but i have to agree with the previous guy... it wasn't all that original... never the less... it was funny

I'm sorry dude....

But you opened with a fart joke. and It never really ascended from that level of humor (come on my 12 year old brother though it was funny for about 3.5 sseconds). Aside from the fact that all the posers who've done the same thing in the last month and a half and thusly killed the concept, this just wasn't that funny. Write your own stuff!

Average Flash

Don't get me wrong, I liked it. But it is kinda unoriginal. I feel like i've watched meny times befor. Still the animation was good, as good as Phoenix Wrong tributes (rip offs) can be. And the jokes were funny.

P.S. Way to deal with those haters, i know how annioing they are.