Reviews for "==(Perfect Morning)=="

great work

I really like the part at 1:12 where you kicked in that whistling effect, it went really well with the beat. i also liked the instrument you used for it, I also enjoyed the part at 2:20 where you kicked the trumpet in. it had a little bit of every kind of jazz instrument in it I think, which is why I liked it so much because even though you managed that, no instrument sounded too compressed or over stressed, and it was really well put together.

This is cool!

I love the drop at 3:20 too, with the bass.
The one thing I would change is the synth in the beginning seems a little too artificial. I like it overall, but just the beginning isn't what I'd go for. I do love the bass though, and the saxophone adds a nice touch. Good job!

Win, win, win

EPIC!

Omg

can u plz make more like this?

Very nice

It's a good song to kick back and relax to, especially if you really need to de-stress yourself. I think a song's ability to help a person just relax and focus on nothing but the song for the time being is what makes a great jazz song. Great work!