Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Von Brunk Under Judgement"

I agree, Brunk.

Ain't it sad when people from 9 to 32 who have nothing better to do with their lives end up becoming totally immersed in a crappy game with boring 'tried-too-hard-to-be-fantasy' graphics, repetetive music (which personally makes me sleepy as I play/watch the game) and even more repetetive plotlines?
Even worse when the chemically inbalanced of such people model themselves after Sephiroth in an attempt to make themselves be more evil, as if being blindly dark and hatefull is cool.
Plus, its really funny since of what I've seen, no one can PROPERLY follow Sephiroth. But then no one follows gothy VG characters without screwing up on a factoid or two-hundred.

In any case, another nice little flash you have here. :3

Wow!

Is this seriously what you go through? But your flashes are so awesome though! I highly enjoy them! But it looks like you can take them on...with a magic axe and sheild! XD But on the serious note, do you seriously get bombarded with crap?

I liked your flashes. Your a good artist, and good artists shouldnt have to deal with those kinds of things. =)

Top notch

Animation and graphics were really good and it made me giggle until my left lung collapsed.

Since the Newgrounds rating system doesn't quite express me well enough i've developed my own rating system and I give this:
9 Ponytail Stamps
7 Crab Stickers
and a Clogged Artery

great flash

Superb flash, very funny, good animation. I loved the Zelda music. Maybe now you can get a few things through! Great stuff, write more

8s.....

All I understood from this is that.......u stink?