Reviews for "Von Brunk Under Judgement"

Wow...

That was really good for a quickly made.

I didn't recognize the song though.

cool animation

it was cool and su are u cause 2 entries on the portal in a row anyway keep working on

What?

Didn't you just get two of your flashes on the front page in the last week? What are you complaining about? You're doing pretty freakin' well... At least compared to me you are. I've done 20 animations in the last two years and only got on the front page once.

Anyway... A "Keep 'em coming" seems in order right about now...

Nice little parody.

When it started, I thought it was going to be another lame parody movie but then came the ironic twist. That of course was when you described what it's like when you submit. Come to think of it, most of the better animators have a tendecy to make fun of themselves or their current situation. I can oviously see that you used that technique.

I do admit, while most people on this webiste don't agree with you, it's always nice to know you still have fanboys left in this world regardless of their intelligence.

Overall, nice job. Can't say people agree with my review, but it will be interesting for them view my opinion on movies like this.

don't you ever take a break?

I mean really man, how long has it been since you submitted Revenge of the Seph, 4 days? You're a flashaholic. Anyway, that was hilarious! In light of your recent submissions, the comparison is uncanny! The audio was clear and easy to listen to, and the song you picked for the second half was a perfect choice...not to say that the music for the first half wasn't. The only part where the graphics were not up to par with your other submissions was the movement of the NGer's/fanboy's legs as they charged your fortress with shotguns, other than that small part, it was perfect.
Well, I gave it a 5/5, even though it is worthy of a 6/5, if only there was that option. Well, I guess now all there is to do is wait for you to submit another flash, but I hope you take a break, you deserve it.
"HUZZAH!" :D