Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Von Brunk Under Judgement"

frigin awesome!! only wished it was longer though

i loved it, for a second i thought it was gona b someboring crap about the swf. file going through some crap of tunnels or whatever. BUT DAM I got really surprised with what it turned into, awesome gave it a 9/10 because i wanted it to b longer. THe graphics were sweet and the musik amazing. which btw, i was going to ask, wat song is it?

von-Brunk responds:

Thanks! I would have made it longer, but I didn't want the joke to get worn out.

Song = "Battle Hymns" by Manowar

Amazing

That was actually good. Made me laugh pretty hard. Good job.

You rock Baron Von Brunk...till the break'a dawn.

I agree, people are overly critical of you. Probably still crying about how you made fun of there idol seperoth. Oh well, my point is that I like your animations and I liked this one as well. If you ever need some one to voice act for you, i'm your man.

simply great.

I love all your flash works, and I LOVE how you use Koji Kondo's music from the Zelda games in EVERY friggin' flash.

it adds to the amazingness of it all!

keep up the work.

(i just give 10's across the board if I like it)

"You can always judge your success...."

I loved the stark contrast between the average and von Brunk submissions. Nice employment of that comedic device.

If I may, here's a quote from Jonathan Ian Mathers (illwillpress): "You can always judge your success by how many enemies you make." I think that this most certainly holds true.

That's probably enough from me. I look forward to seeing more of the von Brunk series!

-Danish Sabreur