Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Lost Rhapsody 2"

That was excellent!

That made me laugh so much, I love the monty python reference with the foot at the end. And its cool that NIN Closer was mixed in there, I love that song. That was very well done.

I loved it

It was amazing but i have one question 4 anyone who can answer what is the name of the song

watching that i LOST my breath lol lame

but seriously ive never seen an episode of lost, but wow I guess i kind of know what happens now, I think? The art on this is just wow, you have to be a damn good artist, in reality im giving this a five simply based on that fact alone, but you earned it, and the part with the turtle statue holding up the world when they sail over the edge, is that a tribute to creation by turtle? If it isnt it should be, thats my favorite flash ever, well really good job, and keep it up yo.

CapnBob responds:

Thanks! I'd be really interested to hear what someone thinks happens in Lost if this video is all they've ever seen of the show.

Wow....

Hey if you want some cool stuff... he he no I kid. This vid is amazing! You've recreated all the scenes perfectly with the same touch of humor from the previous Lost Rhapsody. Hope you do one for season three.

Beautiful

Great job! Nice Monty Python touch at the end.

CapnBob responds: