Reviews for "FB crosses the street"

YAY!

IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE MADE FUN OF FAT BADGER.....I hate him....thanks this flash rocked

*chuckles*

dude this was really funny he just starts beating the hell out of an old guy so he can get dirreha and die

hahahaha he's dead

funny, and awesome animation. you could have drawn the guns better...

I cant believe it

I simply cannot believe I auctually watched a fat badger flash that had some sort of plot cohesion, it auctually made me laugh.
Please make more like this in the future, quality work is really more worthwhile to watch in my opinion.

I like the aesthetic, and the sudden suspense changes. I could see where there was supposed ot be a joke, but it didn't quite hit the mark. Good animations though, and one of the cutest characters I've seen. You could see effort in the animations (not the plot and joke tho)