Reviews for "FB crosses the street"

...Wow

I thought I'd never see the day when Fat Badger makes a Decent animation. Congrats

dammit

as much as i hate to say it
FatBadger finally made something even the least bit worth while compared to the mountain of crap that we've seen from him so far.
but this can be a turning point where his talent starts to shine. but if he starts going back to make crap, then it will prove that this was just a fluke.
we of newgrounds will let the future decide

keicho responds:

was done by keicho not fat badger. I only used his character -.-

The best of fat badger

This flash submission was amazing on its own merits. The animation, the graphical quality, and the humor of fat badger. But up until this movie, i had thought that FB was a plague of retarded disturbing "animations" barely passing as flash movies. This has made pending my current judgement of FB, and i hope to see much more work like this with fat badger. Please guys make more good quality flash, you and your character have the potential to rise from your infamy. At this time, this is the on FB flash that i wouldnt blam the crap out of.

YAY!

IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE MADE FUN OF FAT BADGER.....I hate him....thanks this flash rocked

That was pretty epic

He looked like pudding when he walked!!!! ^.^
That's so funneh. The pudding, ah mean.
The rest, was also pretty sweet.
The fight scene.
Was it seen from the Badger's eyes? And that's why it was all like that? If so that's pretty sweet.
Also, good text thar at the end. Well said.
Hehe.