Reviews for "Snow Ball Joe"

I found this to be a pretty good game. It helps that I'm in the mood with the time period. It mostly works because of how simple it is. While it probably could have been more detailed, I still liked it for what it was. It had pretty good music too. I imagine any winter themed game this time of the year will be connected to Christmas some way.

Joe is a pretty cool name. I love those sunglasses. You really don't know what is going to show up next. You probably could have had some better graphics. While not great, still pretty decent.

love it

sort of adicting and chalenging (also my name is joe)

Not bad.

Interesting game. Here are a few criticisms:
1) The penguins looked like crap! Better penguins would look good, along with some other objects.
2) Blank background. You could have done something!
3) The game was really slow! Maybe a faster Snowball Joe would work better.
4) The game's scrolling was poorly done. It looked like you wanted us to go the opposite way we're going! (When you were going left, the screen looked to the right, and the reverse.)
5) Spacebar for pause is really annoying. If you changed that to A and jump to Spacebar everything would be better.

i love it

the lvls are ok and they get harder as they gon on your doing a good job keep it up

wow thats good

the game has a very good style on it and its a fair game and you cant just load a file you have to type a password so then people cant cheat