Reviews for "In My Dreams"

Reminiscent of Adam Phillips

Quite strange, but thats the way i like flash to be.
Graphics were very good, couldn't flaw the sound.

Good work and keep it up.

good job

extremely well done.

but now i gotta say it... in your dreams you go to brackenwood, stare at your reflection in a lake at nighttime, and watch somethin' fall out of the sky and into that lake?

and also, while you're asleep the tube on a crt tv pops?

but still, awesome flash. Good job.

this is your invite

lost.eu/f7f6

great animation. =)

Alright, not perfect

Didnt make any sense but the clock at the beggining was plenty good. (gave you a bad score on style because the only things with style weren't very good, wasn't your idea, and wasn't made by you.)

Same Page.

I understand the message, or the story to the movie. Reading some of the past reviews had me really concentrating as to what the moral or whatever you wish to call it was. Really, It was basic. But pretty clever at the same time.

I think the problems I noticed in this weren't huge, But they stuck out like a dog wiener to me. Basically you had these amazing, Well drawn backgrounds and water and so on in the film, And your character would look like a big blob of crayons. Although, Maybe this was used to implement him more in the dream, ya know as sort of an out-of-towner to the dream itself. Because I considered this, Which would have been pretty clever, I didn't remove any points.

Also the animation and motion seemed really jumpy and not very smooth at all. For something lasting 1min, And not having countless frames, or a whole lot of sound, Its strange that its 3.2 megabytes.

But in all it was a good movie. Well drawn pictures most of the time. Good sound choice when it was used. Everything working correctly, Good storyline and ending, Not the best motion though. Overall, You did well. You really need to touch up on your motion though, I think that was the low point.

And if my drawings theory was wrong. You got lucky :)

Not bad though, Not bad at all.