Reviews for "In My Dreams"

Hey ya, alright.

I dunno, I feel like I missed something. I got what I think is the punchline of the splashing being like the tv popping. But I dunno, I guess I thought it was going to be something more typical than it is. And I think that is worth something.

Good animation

I realy didnt understand the dream, but then again I dont even understand my own dreams. Maybe the point is were not ment to understand them. but I do know she's gonna be mad about that TV though. good job.

Double-you tee eff?

I didn't understand this flash to save my life, but I love it.

Very much reminded me of Adam Philips. You're going somewhere, I hope.

Enjoyable

I was impressed with the way you showed light in this flash.
I like the simple and enjoyable storyline it allows the flash to focus more on environment.
I truely hope you continue to make flashes, I would enjoy seeing more of your work and how you refine it.

It was a good attempt to recreate A. Phillips work

Not as good as his work, his art is alot better but yours was pretty good I must say, but the music reminded me of something you would hear from Banjo-Kazooie and I didn't think it suited the flash very well, but it was deserving of the front page.

AtmosGames responds:

Thanks bloke. Hahaha. It did sound like Banjo Kazooie. Since I love that game Ill take it as a compliment. :)

And thanks for the front page props.