Reviews for "In My Dreams"

OK

Not as good as Spies,
I guess I'm a little biased because I just saw Spies, but I was a little dissappointed. The art nor animation wasn't anywhere near Spies' calibur, and there wasn't any cool music to go along with it. Not only that, but the style seemed a bit generic and plain. Sorry to dissappoint you, but I only give it a 5 out of 10.
Jinumon

Alright, not perfect

Didnt make any sense but the clock at the beggining was plenty good. (gave you a bad score on style because the only things with style weren't very good, wasn't your idea, and wasn't made by you.)

It was a good attempt to recreate A. Phillips work

Not as good as his work, his art is alot better but yours was pretty good I must say, but the music reminded me of something you would hear from Banjo-Kazooie and I didn't think it suited the flash very well, but it was deserving of the front page.

AtmosGames responds:

Thanks bloke. Hahaha. It did sound like Banjo Kazooie. Since I love that game Ill take it as a compliment. :)

And thanks for the front page props.

wierd

i liked it alot, it made me jump when the light exploded because i'm really jumpy (i jumped in a music mock listening exam and made everyone laugh). but it was wierd and i really want to know what happens in yourt life that make you dream these dreams

Enjoyable

I was impressed with the way you showed light in this flash.
I like the simple and enjoyable storyline it allows the flash to focus more on environment.
I truely hope you continue to make flashes, I would enjoy seeing more of your work and how you refine it.