Reviews for "xKore-Time's Up(Time Extended)"

cool song

I agree with the guy under me. But i still thing that the original is more....original (;

Fantastic stuff.

Great remix of an already great track. I've always been astonished with your ability to produce some of the most organic and fluid trance I've ever (fortunately) stumbled across. I still think that Miles away should be considered a new de facto go-to track.

Per this ditty, I thoroughly the breakbeat-esque stylings. Listening to the original and listening to this, it's like you sugar coated it, deep fried it in lard, and served it with a six pack and a joint on the side.

Fucking delicious work son. Keep that wonderful mind creating.

Awesome stuff.

Pretty much just all around eargasmic. I do think that the mastering could be a bit stronger, like enhancing the mids-highs a bit more. The structure is perfect and after listening to this about a couple times, it made me sleepy. In a good way that is :). Keep up with the good music man.

TYPICAL XKORE

ALWAYS MAKING SOMETHING THAT I IMMEDIATELY ADD TO MY IPOED AND LISTEN TO FOR THE NEXT WEEK UNTIL I GET TIRED OF IT AND LISTEN TO MOAR OF HIS CUTE SONGS.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

BUT IM NOT XKORE

Hmm.

Great job at remixing this song. Unfortunately I think the song sounds alot better with the slower beat of the original. Just saying the way you remixed it wasn't as entrancing as the original. It didn't grab me.

Not to say that you haven't done an amazing job. The Structure and instruments were Perfectly executed, apart from the drums which i feel if you were going for a more DnB style should have been heavier.

[P]