Reviews for "My Clay House Episode01"

Awsome

Random senseless violence is always a joy to watch : )

WoW< i'm impressed

no offense but i was thinking i was going to have to blame since it was a clayamation, but once i saw it it shock me on how funny it was. So i hope u make a part 2 or make more anmations. good luck with Everything!!

lol

poor blue clay

Now we'll raise the level!

First I thought I was gonna see some stupid ripoff, but just after a few seconds from the start I couldn't control my laughing! Defanetely good start for a serie. (So keep 'em coming! ;) )

Extra plus from the violence... So thats why i don't see pool tables with regular socks nowadays...

PS: I'm finnish, so my english ain't that good.

Phill64 responds:

Thanks for taking the time to review me.

I'm glad you enjoyed the clip, yes i do definetly plan on keeping them coming, i've basically committed myself to it by branding it ep01 so i'd better get moving! but seriously though, it is hard to get motivated to do it all over again after finishing a clip, but your review helps pour fuel on the fire! Thanks a bunch!

LOL! on the pool table joke! :)

Awesome Phill - Your claymation is the best

After you telling me about your claymations for the last month or so, I finally got off my butt (or on it - on my computer chair) and am watching them.
I thought I would start with episode 1 of course.... and I love it.
I really love the voices - did you do them all?
I love the body being chopped into pieces going thru the pool pocket.... Great and fun violence.
I have been trying to work out how you do the car sequence.
Now I am off to watch Episode 2....