Reviews for "Para - Blistering Eyes"

A solid 9! Almost 10!

This is great man, I love it. Your effects, blending, and all the sounds.... Just amazing!
I also read your little voice post, and I think it's great that you turned a funny inside joke into such an astonishing song. The only ONLY reason you don't get a 10 from me is because the voice in the beginning was kind of annoying at first, although it did blend nicely into the song at later parts, and then it sounded awesome. so you get a 5/5. I can't really think if anything to improve on, the EARNED it's spot in the top tracks of all time.
Keep up the good work friend, It's nice to have someone in this community with real talent. I hope to see more of your songs in the top tracks of all time.

Umm...

You guys are kidding right? I agree, the pitched voice was annoying, but everything was amazing. (second part especially). It was very infected mushroom guitaresque. I loved the leads (maybe the square lead could be softened a bit though), other than that, it was great!

Thank's for the review!

it was ok

it was o.k but i agree with the guy below. And the chipmunk is really really annoying

Repetitive

Okay, not to rain on everyones parade or troll or anything, but I actually didn't think it was that good. I mean it was decent all in all, but nothing significant. The first half of the song got pretty annoying with the chipmunk voice saying magic or whatever it was. And both parts were very repetitive with no real changes, except for the break in the middle of the song where the first part goes to the second.

Keep working on it.
-Relentlez

Koriigahn responds:

I couldnt help but laugh at you're review...

just wow...

i mean, apparently in your profile it says your job is "using my talents." when you have nothing submitted, you have barely any views and hell, you cant even spell you're name properly!

Come back to me when you've done something worth looking at or listening to, because at the moment i dont really give a damn.

Oh, and a little word of advice; stop signing the end of your posts and reviews with your name, it makes you look like an idiot, and i already read your name above the review you made, you dont need to remind me.

Keep working on it.

Nice

lol whats he saying in there? is it magic? haha thats what i hear great song

Koriigahn responds:

Actually the vocal sample is a voice clip my friend sent me over MSN using a text to speech generator. It originally said "You fucking love super noodles", so i pitched it up and added it to the song.

Its sort of an inside joke, but i feel it also adds a bit more melody over the track.
Thanks for the review!