Reviews for "Mario Underworld Remix"

A song worth listening to all the way through.

The feel to this song is great. At first it might seem slow but it quickly makes up for that after about 15 seconds into it hearing that mysterious Choir. And a minute into the song it just gets better!

- Atmosphere and mood is dark and mysterious
- Selected instruments and quality are great
- Strange and unique remix I could listen to on repeat for a while and not grow bored of it, yet easily and accidentally tune out only to suddenly become aware of it again and listen to it in awe once more...

I love this; thank you it made my night alot better. :D

Andertxuman139 responds:

Thank you for your review, I wanted to make some dark mysterious, kinda creepy... you know, because it's the stage in the underworld, and that's how an underworld must be, creepy dark and mysterious.

The instrument change made me a bit mad because I didn't know what to do in that part, but I think I selected the instruments and that in a very good way.

And the thing about listening a lot of times must be essential because in a game it must be sounding all the time, so if you can listen to it for a long time is that I made a good job with it.
I'm glad you liked it and I hope somebody can use it in a flash animation or game

Background music

I'm just sitting here surfing, with this on in the background and it's awesome. Props. :D

Andertxuman139 responds:

That's the intention I had when I did this, background music. Like in a videogame.
Thanks for your review n_n

Nice work

It reminds me of the winter levels of 007 Goldeneye for N64 (which is good, since I liked both games).
It's slow pace fits well a water-underworld level too.

Andertxuman139 responds:

Idk what is that game that you say, but thank you. So you think that it's good for a Underwaterworld level, don't you?
Thanks for reviewing

Gotta Say, Nice Work.

This may not be the most upbeat and catchy remix on newgrounds, but it sure sticks with you. It is a great tune, and you captured it's greatness, with that backbeat and the light backing guitar. I would honestly like to hear this in a nintendo game, it would be great for a nice long underground trek based mostly upon platforming, with multiple levels to get to the bottom. It would greatly make sense for that kind of thing. You have talent, this really shows that. I want to see what all you can do with it. Make more music, I really enjoyed this, and I want to here more. It also seems to loop very well, you get some credit for that.

Andertxuman139 responds:

Thanks, mate. I'm glad you say me that I've captured it's greatnes :D. I woud also like to hear it on a game, and I thought like you, in a platform underworld level. Thank you so much, I'll do more songs, but now I started working in Flash with my friend Drawer4Everyone and I'm going to center on it, but this won't be my last song n_n.

wow great beet

wow the splash sound makes it a million times better also it just had a great beat.

Andertxuman139 responds:

Thank you so much, I love the splash too n_n