Reviews for "Mario Underworld Remix"

Definately good

It doesn't feel like Mario at all. More like a shooter where your in a very large foreign cave or structure just kinda sneaking around being curious about your surroundings.

Its a very nice listen.

Andertxuman139 responds:

If it seems to be in a dark creepy cave or some dark place, I made this song correctly,
thanks for reviewing

Indeed......interesting...

The song is quite slow compared to the original . It's a good remix , not my type of music i would listen every day , but your on the right track . Still , i would maybe speed up or even slightly .......But overall was good for your second submission .
Im sure you will find te right blend that everyone would like :)

Keep Going , im counting on you !

-MelodyMuffin -

Andertxuman139 responds:

I think that it has to be that slow because it's in a dark creepy place. I won't listen to it every day either, even it's my remix. This is my second submission using the FL Studio, I have used the Finale for a long time and there's my other songs, everything orchestral or bad techno n_n.
All that I need is keeping experimentation and trying to understand that program, also finding good instruments for my songs.
Thanks for reviewing, MelodyMuffin
Andertxuman139

Nice work

It reminds me of the winter levels of 007 Goldeneye for N64 (which is good, since I liked both games).
It's slow pace fits well a water-underworld level too.

Andertxuman139 responds:

Idk what is that game that you say, but thank you. So you think that it's good for a Underwaterworld level, don't you?
Thanks for reviewing

...

I'm with Almshadow. Executed well but a little slow for my taste.

Andertxuman139 responds:

Thanks for reviewing and for your opinion

Alright

I can see what you were doing, and it was alright, but I like the real thing more.
I ended up giving you a 4/5. It was good, It just wasn't great.

Andertxuman139 responds:

Thank you for your point of view and your review