Reviews for "Mario Underworld Remix"

wow great beet

wow the splash sound makes it a million times better also it just had a great beat.

Andertxuman139 responds:

Thank you so much, I love the splash too n_n

I love it

Song was great, and it feels like a fusion of Metroid and Mario. Awesome.

Andertxuman139 responds:

There's another people who told me that, I think it could be because of the low choirs.
Thanks for reviewing

very nice

whilst typing this i fount myself rocking to the beat. very smoothly made out and the loop is just about unoticeable. the rythem gives it a calm atmosphere and a sence of nostalgia. this is very well made and i give all my 5 to this. im nearly at loss for words.

Andertxuman139 responds:

Thanks for your review. Doing the loop to match exactly with the end made me a bit mad, because it was very difficult to do with the Audacity. Thank you again n_n

amazing

nice your a good mix and masher

Oh my yes

You brought this song right where it needed to be; in a slow paced, dark atmosphere. The drums are very appropriate, and the "splashing" sound makes me picture a damp, dark cave -- perfect!

I really enjoyed the part at 1:02, where the extra synth was added. Good bass sound too.

Nothing wrong here :D

5/5
10/10
Fav'd

Andertxuman139 responds:

The dark creepy slow and everything else atmosphere is what I wanted to do, because Mario is in a cave. In a cave, everything is dark, cold, humid... Like this song. The drums always make me mad, I'm very bad for the rhythms, but if you like this one, I think I'm getting better n_n. I love the second part of the song, it's the best thing of all of it.
Thanks for reviewing.