Reviews for "Sonic R - Resort Island"

Hey! >:( I loved that game!

But I also agree that it had awesome music. 5up!

ZombiePosessor responds:

Haha, it was ok, but not great. The music was the best about it. Thanks for the review.

yo i love sonic

i love sonic games and moves but if the soing was so fuckin good you what fo get an zero but i thx sonic for gaves you (did you play the game? >_o becuse some time plepeo say thaf played it and it an lie! so tell if you played it? p.s what was the pice of the game?)

what?

ok, ppl

this may sound like it was stolen from vgmusic.com, but that version has less of an echo than this

DAMN your good!!

After listening to your stuff from Sonic, to Megaman, Mario, and Legend of Zelda, Id say to myself, "WTF?? This guys incredible! He makes the audio sound just like the origional but better!" You definently are one of my NEW favorite audio authors now. Even if they are last years too I just love these audios you made. Id say your awsome as well. I hope you make more Sonic R music. That game may have been bad but the music was just too good to waste on such a lowly game. You get my respect!!

ZombiePosessor responds:

Fuck, nice review. I'm working on a few more from Sonic R.

harmoic harmony

i agree sonic r was a step from 2-d to 3-d and it was lovely game excep when eggman tries to shoot me in the ass with A 2-D F**
KING BOMB