Reviews for "Fingerprints of the Gods{durn}"

I normally don't like ambient music like this (I typically don't find it interesting), but for some reason I really like this. I'm not sure what it is, but it just sounds right. Nice work.

durn responds:

Aye, it's cause I like music that makes me feel good so that's what I make. If the harmonies get me all tingly I figure it might do the same for others. :D Thanks for the thumbs up, Warlord.

...

I love everything you make!
Just a very chill sound you implement.
I might give Propellerhead a try!

Thanks for making this.

Thanks man. :)
I used to listen to a lot of relaxed trance/house when I was doing my design work in College so it definitely made a lasting impression on me. :)

You get 3

You get a 3, for being polytheistic, there is only one God.

durn responds:

o_0 I never said I believed in more than one god. There is only one true god, the almighty Octopus!

Enjoying the bass to this track

Its almost got a modern rock feel without the..er..super heavy guitars. Lovely use of choir that fades in and out through out the song though i'd say not to over use that too much. IT will get slightly annoying to the ear if it just keeps up like it does. The synths in this are freaking fun to listen to. The song in general is a fun song. So i'd say great work with this and keep it up!

Wyldfyre1

durn responds:

Aye, nailed it on the head, the rhythm I've got going on in the left stereo's definitely modern rock feel. Not sure where you heard choir as I didn't use a choir synth of any kind. Could just be the higher saws struck that kinda chord. More or less all saw synths except for that warm-ass bass I got goin' on. :d

Nice to see you were diggin' it, wyldfyre. :) Thanks for the review, dude.

Glad to see you haven't lost it

It seems like it would go into a video game, PsP maybe?

durn responds:

Aye, it's more VG than most I've done lately, hence the proper application of Genre for once! :D hehe. Glad ya liked it, dude!