Reviews for "Fingerprints of the Gods{durn}"

This song is GODLY

Also, very contagious. I couldn't get it out of my head for a week. Had to restrain myself from bouncing as I walked or foot tapping because it was so dang catchy.

Keep up the awesome man!

:D Shweeet. Thanks for the heavenly praise, Psyzygy. :d

Love it!

But why fingerprints of the gods? Rather weird name. Still really awesome. I hope someone made a flash with your songs. Also i heard one of your songs was in a parkour vid.

durn responds:

Check the song info. :D It's named after a really interesting theoretical book about man's pre-history. It's quite a mind-expanding read!

Sweet man! Ya saw the Parkour Tour vid! Awesome! :) Thanks for the support! :D

Talent

You have it. Very, very impressive work. You've earned yourself as a favorite artist of mine on Newgrounds.

durn responds:

:D Shwank! Thank ya kindly, dude!

You got that right ^_^

A good intro with such relaxing rythm makes it intriguing and also catchy from what we can see. :D

I can tell you that you have good ears, the piece has a nice smoothness along with it and the incoming beats are well fit for giving more attention to the listener.

Awesome tune, good work! :D

~{Baddy}~

durn responds:

omg, you can see music?!? Give me your eyes! I can only hear, feel, smell and taste music. :( If I could see it too I would be unstoppable!!!!! ;)

Hehehe, thank you for the very nice review, Badspreekill. :)

Yay!

A late review is better than no review :D An Awesome flangish lead and a funky bass combined with breezing noises and fresh breaks makes for an awesome eargasm ! AMAZING work , I love it :D Inspired me to take on my never ending fight to create some sweet houseish music ^^

durn responds:

Sexy! Better get the q-tips out to clear out all that earjizz! :D Hahaha. Thanks for the love, Kaggen! :)