Reviews for "Christmas Sigworminator"

EVRYBODY RUN, THE WORMS ARE COMING!!!

This is the first and best dress-up game i've played and was very enjoyable. The graphics are excellent and the large variety of things to use is great. Awesome game. Keep up the good work.

Crimbo

av a propa crimbo

AMAZING

Wow. This game is amazing, that's all i can say. the style, humor and sound did it for me. And proper crimbo is the best song ever!!! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER!! A halloween one would be fun.......

P.S. This is one of my favourite online games EVER!!!!!

Best. Dressup game. Evar.

Serioulsy though i had alot of fun playing this, and I really think it is the best dressup game. I think the sheep dressup preloader was pretty funny, and i like how you can also play the original version.
The best thing about this game though is that there are so many items, so that means there are loads of possibilties of characters.
I think its really funny too that when you click the "?" mark enough times, an old man's face will pop on your worm, and the music will change. I laughed several times at that.

Anyway speaking of music, the songs in this game are really awesome. The song "Proper Crimbo" Is just hilarious. the only song i don't really like is "Santa Claus is pissed." I find it a bit annoying.
I think you should've maybe added a few more song choices. But really I think thats the only flaw so Excellent job!

This game is #1 on my Faves list!

santa is pissed....

It's the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy. Great game.