Reviews for "TFS Football"

addicting

I AM ADDICTED TO THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!! it is awesome to see such a good game made about soccer(i'm might just be saying that cuz i'm a soccer junkie, but who really cares?) it is really good but where's the penalty kicks and the rest of the other stuff? i know it's flash but you could've added a little more but other than that, it's a really good game.

nice game

The game was made for North&South Americans only? Europeans will like to play with their own country to. And btw you've got the Italian flag wrong, looks more like the Hungarian flag.

Kind of hard until you get used to the controls, but i like it.

Unique footballing experience

I really enjoy this game. Having won the world cup twice with Argentina and Spain, I find this game very easy with space bar and accurate shooting. Still, it has been fun. Dont just close it after few minutes, try space bar and pass the ball around. The graphic is nice and the movement is not awkward. Great style and interactivity.

Recommendation: I found it hard sometimes to see the difference between my players and oppositions when they wear the same colour. Try changing the hair colour or maybe have two uniforms.

Also, I would like to adjust the attributes of the players if possible to add the depth of the game.

YAY

You finally finished it!

I'm absolutely terrible at this game but I really like it. I hope I can stop getting ass raped by Ghana sometime soon.

Ace game; watch out, here's the new Dynamic Duo!

Heh, maybe I'm going a bit over the top. Anyway, Gaz here, and it's great to see the game finally finished. The game runs smoothly, the interface looks *fantastic*, the music is pretty good too and besides the introduction appearing every time you go back to the main menu, it's perfect. Five already, of course =) Keep it coming, I can't wait for you next project. Let's just say... even Mr W. Wright would be impressed, heh.

AndrewMartin responds:

Ahaha, thanks gazzy =]

Yeah, the introduction... i put a skip button at least =/

And sshhhhh, he might find out, and sue...