Reviews for "Bend Over Bin Laden"

good game

its a really good game but i wish someone would make a game where you run after him with a chainsaw and like get so minny ponts if you kill members of the talaban

cool

I THOUGHT THE GAME WAS SOO FUNNY IT IS COOL TO SEE BINLADEN GET HIT WITH A MISSLE HAY WANA NO WHAT WOULD BE SUPER COOL IF YOU HAD A GAME WHERE YOU CANN SLASH HIS ASS WITH A CHANE SAW AND WHEN HE IS DEAD HANG HIS HEAD ON BUSHES WALL AND HIS BODY ON THE ROOF OF THE WITE HOUSE LEAVING MISTER PRESEDENT STAREING AT THAT THING FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE (THAT WAS MY BEST FRIENDS IDEA)

Nice

Graphics are verry nice. Evan though really the background is just a pick. But the missles are nicely done.
Sound was close 2 perfect. The missles really firering and the sound was right. The constole sounds were nice. Because of the lack of veriety of the sound I felt only a 9 was good.
It was ok with the interactivity. I wish you would have to move the connon up and down not just move it side to side. It got boring after a while just draged on and on and on ect...
It was not all that funny because like I said it would just drag on and on and on

Got Boring

I like the blowing up part, but it dragged on and got boring after a little while.

meh...dont make me hurt the author please.

Now you see, i like blowing up things...trees, sheep, gates...but this wasnt enjoyable for me...maybe its the fact that the sounds werent too great...maybe its the fact that the humour wears off on you after a while...or maybe its the fact that you only have 1 shit cannon, which stops moving after you fire! So I dont like this median game.