Reviews for "Bend Over Bin Laden"

good stuff

This is good to let out frustrations. The last guy who reviewed this is a moron, this is what DoomsdayDemon said "enough bin laden movies..all he did was blow up 2 buildings which ONLY killed 3,000 people....oh wow...just get the fuck over it!!!! " This guy is the biggest idiot 've ever seen. I bet he'd feel much differently if someone he loved (if he's capable of that emotion) was one of those "only 3000" people. Anyway, good game, I'll give it a 5!

oh what the fuck

KICK ASS----{HIS}

GREAT !!ANY TIME HE GETS TO DIE OVER AND OVER,IS FINE WITH ME,IF YOUR GOOD ENOUGH HE GETS TO DIE A BUNCH!!I FOUND THIS GAME TO BE A RATHER PLEASURABLE EXPIERIENCE!!

Another game brought down by morons, I bet?

Oy. This game is masterwork... you idiots giving it anything below 6 without a reason are just gay. It would be better if some bonuses like Bin Laden moving faster were stuck in, though. We got too many reviewers who got their asses pumped by Bin Laden, too. Don't worry, I get a lot of them as well... only I have it worse by a couple points.

well.......

Yawn the U.S.A had it coming!