Reviews for "Multicolour Octopus Ink.."

Thanks for sharing....

This is awesome.

Kingbastard responds:

You're most welcome. Thanks for listening:)

wow!

This is really my kind of stuff. Beautiful slow tune that constantly builds up without going overboard. Especially enjoying the sparsely played acoustic guitar. Not much more to say about it, but I'm certainly keeping this one for listening in the future. Awesome work.

beautiful

love this song, and glad i learned how to play it! :D
its all barring btw, idk what the chords are though...

I like the OCTOPUS.

I like it's very pretty sounding, reminiscent of Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" (in the beginning, then later sounds like Pink Floyd; either way, awesome!).

I think if you put some real lyrics in the beginning you could get it to be put in a movie (in a scene of someone looking around, sad slo-mo clips, you know what I mean?)

Klingy Kingy

'Been a while. At the beginning of the year I had been checking out your site and slowly listening to the streams of beautiful isolation, I can hear the sigur ros/Jonsi & Alex/Post rock thing going on, but your own brand, I think with every ambient production you make, you add an extra touch and are defining and redefining your own style, no aforementioned band hits the same emotive high as well as you do, once the vocals hit you get straight to the point. Haunting afterglow, massive fills. Definitely agree with the Pink Floyd vocals after 2:00, but I wouldn't call it "Pink Floyd".

Anyhow, keep on keepin on KB.

Kingbastard responds:

Hello there! Thanks for the kind words man, much appreciated, hope all's good with you;)