For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Spaced Out! (Episode 2A)"

lol

Didn't expect such a good laugh, and ended up almost shooting a root beer float through my nose. Trapped souls. Rofl. Also, good animation.

grim-studios responds:

Thanks, man! I feel like I've accomplished something!

HEHE IM IN THE MOVIE ;D

the crazy kid on the wall ;D

great job by bezo

mhmm

10 10's all around i love this its hilarious, british jokes are my favorite.

Very nice

That was really good i loved the changing picture thing and the british jokes where well funny. Although to be fair not all brits like tea and crumpets, well i do i gusse and all my family and friends except one but then he’s not british.

Yay

It was really good, the only critisism I have is for the voice actor: You have great recording techniques and are an overall good VA, but you can't pull off a convincing british accent :-/ That sounded more like... actually it didn't sound like anything at all, lol

Great job nonetheless.

grim-studios responds:

Admiral Nelson's voice was meant as a horrible accent made by an American trying to do a stereotypical Cockney voice. It's all part of the joke! :P