Reviews for "Spaced Out! (Episode 2A)"

Superb!

Simply superb.
My man, that was inspired.
You've got me hanging for more...
I loved Mrs. Stan's Mom. She's priceless! -and such a pleasant voice.
Ooh... I'm just hoping the Big-furball turns out to be some kind of elaborate plot device.
Tell me, how long did this take you?
Great Job!

pretty good, nice series

heh, i liked it. some more sounds or background music would really help it on. it seemed pretty awkward at times, like the can opener bit.

down points are that the sound went out of sync after a while and your english accent sounds australian

Good episode, mildy entertaining...

I'm british and I wouldn't take this movie at all offensively. Afterall, it's only a joke. And I'd like to add, we brits ALWAYS make the better bad guys. ;]
Good job, hope to see more.

OMG

The british voices were done by a british guy!....a british 12 year old but still a british guy! it's a step up.

I'm english and I am totally 100% offended...not because of the brits (that was freaking hilarious) but because to main characters were totally ripped off from Red Dwarf.

grim-studios responds:

Ha ha ha! Close. They were all voiced by Yanks! And Stan (the cat) WAS inspired by Red Dwarf's Cat... But not to the point of ripping it off. Just an inside joke, and an obscure one I'd never think anyone (except cool people) would catch. :) (Who's the other character you say is ripped off from Red Dwarf? Seriously. I want to know. I see no similarities except the fact Robo-Bob's a robot and Leader's a ship captain.)

Like Family Guy meets Futurama

Really, do i have to say anything else?

grim-studios responds:

If that's not a compliment, I don't know what is! :)