For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Spaced Out! (Episode 2A)"

Got to see more

To funny got to say that Robo-Bob is the best.
Like how it starts with an introduction short and then goes into the main story first one ruled as well can t wait to see more!

Drevgon

great movie gotta love the secrets

Great movie, i really like looking for the little stories and other things. The news paper and the tea radar were great.

"You cant understand politics because you are a woman." LOL

Cant wait for the next one

that was pretty funny

the lip syncing was a little off but over all it was pretty good. cant wait for the next part

50-50.. Old chap

Hmm the jokes felt like they where a little forced.. perhaps a little out of sinc with each other.. Im not sure it has the same effect as a space comedy such as red dwarf or that funny series made by retarded animal babys ^^.. It just needs a little a tune up, perhaps on animation too, although the error screening was pretty funny ^^, I liked it though, the voice acting was pretty clear and punctual to which is always good for the series.. for us limey british bastards of course >.> 4/5

it wasn't that good, the first one was way better.. I didn't really like the jokes and the sounds seemed to be too late all the time. Try to make the sound better.. good luck