Reviews for "Spaced Out! (Episode 2A)"

Chupa chups

Your timing needs working on (dialog) and it'd be funnier if so much wasn't stated in a "matter-of-fact" way.
Also, I don't understand why every parody of the english portrays them as snobs.. very few people in england are like that anymore: a cockney or yob portrayal would be much funnier. Do some research on it.

Also, the voice acting is better than most I've heard in flash animations, but as with most it has very little stressing of words, and is mostly spoken in a way that constantly shows it was read from a script.

LAME!!

The drawings were good but no real style in animation. The jokes were lame and realy wernt funny atall. Plus if ur gonna b racist atleast do it in a funny way.

THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME!!

Nice work

Does everyone seem to think that we brits are like that? England itself has many different accents and styles like scouse and geordie for example. The humor was.... ok, it made me laugh a little bit. Graphics, style and sound were all superb! Keep up the good work!

Lol :)

Man that was funny, the voice acting was great too :)

By the way, your British accents arn't very good, you still pronounce your A's wrong lol. I'm English lol.

The script was great too, your humourous ways kick arse lol.

MAKE MORE!

Oh and I was laughing so hard at the British people :) We're really not like that believe me, England is filled with chavs at the moment who go around assaulting people and stealing stuff... Cant say its not fun though...

5/5

THE BRITISH ARE COMEING!!!

i must say congrats on the steriotype/funny inpreshon or the english people and i can tell you this it isnt offending to the english so i dont know what your apologising for in the description.

Now im off for a spot of tea, what what

Writen by a True Brit