Reviews for "Spaced Out! (Episode 2A)"

This movie puts the fun in funk! Also the k!

This is the best movie I've ever seen (that had me in it). You can tell you worked really hard on it (for a very, very, seemingly endless long time). My favourite parts were Stan's Mom and Planet British. But enough from Bezo, let's hear from the main himself: ROBO-BOB!

***

I'm curious as to why there was so little me in this episode. I'm quite clearly the star, in spite of my third billing status. If you won't give me more dialogue, you should at least give me more things to hit. Shame on you, Grim Studios. Oh, and tell Stan I said *WHACK*

***

What a guy. Good work, dude. Definitely five'd, fave'd and feve'd!

-Bezo.

grim-studios responds:

Thanks for the feve! And Robo-Bob, there's more screen-time for ya next time, I promise. OW! Stop it! I said I promise! Oof!

Nice

funny,good graphics,sound amazing,not much violence and good interactivity nice flash

Nice

I think it was a really nice episode. pretty entertaining, good voiceactors aswell as a good flow throughout the movie.
The only thing I would like to comment as a downside on the movie would be that sometimes the sound where synched bad with the movie (for example the doorbell, or the punching)

As far as Highlights I would have to say the Britts and the "grown a foot" part was hilarious!

grim-studios responds:

Thanks! I've noticed that too, but it's the same problem I had with the last episode, just randomly coming out of sync. I don't have the patience to go back and fix it! :)