Reviews for "Blue Yoshi's Coke 2"

hold on

but theres no blue yoshi coke origanal

lmao panzerfaust

cool xd

Woo, awesome! This gave me the chills!

Nicely well done man! All of this fighting with the Blue and Green Yoshis made me feel, CHILLED.

But the only problem at the end is that the sound effect (Where Luigi fires his Bazooka) sounded a little too shallow and Cliché (Include a sound effect that is loud and expressed such as a loud beam sound effect from DBZ). Other than that, it was pretty good. Keep it up! I would love to see more of your awesome Mario flashes!

O.o

man that was funny and i wasn't expecting the way it would end was like that and it made me lol big time keep up the good, and funny work man!! >.<

awsome

Awsome vid but i didit get the ending