Reviews for "Kid Icarus - Part III"

o/00\o

...cool!

Nice!

Well done!
I already watched the other two episodes, and I liked'em too.
I'll be waiting for the sequel.

MKjack responds:

Nice that you write this, because the sequel will be uploaded TODAY :D
And it will be a lot of action,
it is almost like "Monster Box", but much more speedy, in the Sky and Side-Scrolling ;)

Your best so far

This was better than the first two. Your voice acting and humor are getting better. And for a Turkish guy living in Germany, your English is excellent!

Hmm....

Your animation is really well done. The voice acting is still a problem though I did like the subtitles and the fact you skipped the bosses........so happy for that.

Vey good lol but i realy dont think funny flash go

Whith asction flash but other then that that was hilariouse plz make more I like how it made fun of some kimnda adventure game like that becaus ethe map on that game looked like some kinda souko thing hmm what was it................ oh yeah Zeld............I think....

MKjack responds:

guys I am not american, I am turkish, and living in germany, my english is not the common english you know!!
that's why you may have noticed a certain accent, and I'm living in a different family here, I sure would like to scream or burst out with my voice, but I'm restricted here in this house and I don't want that my parents worry about me XD